How we use our breakpoint tether!
Updated: Apr 25, 2018
We have some pretty nifty ways we like to use our Soft Hands breakpoint tether! Take a look and leave a comment with how you use your breakpoint tether.
1. In conjunction with our Soft Hands Cross Ties!
Providing a safe tie up option for horses in their stall.
2. To tie up safely to any railing
3. Keeping your horse's hay bag steady.
4. In the horse float to ensure safety whilst on the move!
5. To replace a broken or missing neck rug attachment
Take a look at the breakpoint tether in action! The breakpoint tether can be used again and again - your horse pulling back will not break it!